Friday 18 July 2014

Cornwall

Hello everyone! I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks because I have been on holiday! S and I have just come back from a lovely few days in Cornwall. No time (or energy) for a big catch up today, but I thought I would share a couple of holiday snaps with you.


These gorgeous flowers were everywhere - does anyone know what they are? I know nothing about plants or gardening!


It was lovely to be by the side - even with grey skies, I find the sea beautiful. The grey just looks like silver to me!


We did also get some fantastic weather and amazing views though!


More soon!


xxxxxxxxxxx

 Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Hydrangeas - the cool thing about them is the colour of the flower depends on the soil acidity :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call them Hortensia and Louisa is right about the colour of the flowers: more ion in the soil will turn the pink into blue :) Some people put iron nails in the ground near the plant. Love your pictures, very clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have the name of the beautiful flowers Jen, and your pics are lovely - number two has such an eerie quality to it, I think, and then below it we see the blue skies and water again, how quickly conditions change. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your break, xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Number three I should have said, silly me!

      Delete
  4. You have a lovely blog, I really like your photos and the things you do are very nice.
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Jen,
    it's great to travel early in the morning having coffee and sitting in the garden! Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Love this part of the world too!
    Lovely blog you have!
    All my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!