Wednesday 23 March 2016

Moving

Hi everyone. Just stopping by very quickly to say that my blog is moving. I have decided to switch to a different platform - same blog, just in a different place. You can now find me at https://lavenderandroseblog.wordpress.com/.

It would be great if you decide to come and visit me in my new home. My decision is down to a few things - wanting a new look and feel here, and basically feeling a bit tired of the styles and templates available through Blogger. I'm leaving this blog here as it is, I won't be deleting anything at least for the time being.

Anyway, I hope to see you on my new blog soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biografiartis terkenal indonesia
    Profilartis terkenal indonesia
    Biodataartis terkenal indonesia
    Biografiartis terkenal indonesia
    Profilartis terkenal indonesia
    Biodataartis terkenal indonesia
    Sinopsis Filmindonesia terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  3. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/c/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A8/videos> قناة عائلة زينب </a>

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!