Tuesday 22 December 2015

Signing off for Christmas


So here we are again at the end of the year. It's really been an eventful one for me. A new home, new job (sort of) more Ph.D stuff. Nothing stands still. At times I've felt like I'm racing to catch up with myself. I think this has been the busiest year I've ever lived - there suddenly seems to be so much more to do.


It's been a good year though, with so many things I am now grateful to have, and so much to look forward to next year.

It might be 2016 before I can finish this cardigan...it's coming along fine, but I'm about to go away for Christmas, and there's no way I want to cram this in my bag to take with me. It's knitted in the round, top down, and there are about 3 different circular needles attached and sticking out at different points at the moment. Not exactly portable! So instead I'm starting a smaller crochet project instead - something more portable...more on that next time though.




In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





I'll be spending Christmas relaxing, enjoying a break from the whirligig...and daydreaming about future crafty projects!



Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Enjoy a bit of relaxation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new Year Jen! I just found your blog and I like it a lot. Lovely rose decorated porcelain in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!